The Mission and Purpose of this organization is to:
- Prepare women for positions in government, and to act as a supportive arm for our Republican candidates who seek to serve our community, state, and country by working diligently to ensure their election or re-election.
- Promote an informed electorate through political education.
- Increase the effectiveness of women by promoting “good government” through active political participation.
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and ideals in all elections, including non-partisan elections.
- Support the objectives and policies of the NFRW and the Republican National Committee (RNC) and to work for the election of Republican candidates.